Tuesday, January 22, 2013

journal L


I enjoyed Writing 1 and Writing 2 classes very much. I thought that was very difficult because I belonged A class, but it was wrong. Every time I received lessons, I could learn many things with many people. They were grammar, the skillful way of writing English, culture, history, and so on. Although our homework was not few, I could do them in my pace. The best activity I think was the first class in 2013. We wrote letters to classmates. I was glad to receive them. I would like to improve my English skill more in next year and utilize having learned also in future life. Thanks Mr.Waterman :-)

2 comments:

  1. This was a very romantic story! However, I'm not sure what the moral lesson was. ??? Also, I think the REAL hero of the story might be the man who went into the deep woods and found the boy - but we'll never know his name.....

    Journal K = 240+ words = 6 APs!

    I'm really glad you enjoyed the gift giving writing activity at the beginning of 2013. A couple of students really liked that, so I'll definitely do that again next year!

    Journal L = 100+ words = 2.5 APs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saki,

    It is pleasure to know that you enjoy learning with people. I hope you'll continue to work closely with your classmates and peers in Writing III and IV.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete