Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BR 1-03 The Incredible Present

“Lily decided to stop thinking about her parents and think about her birthday presents instead.” (P.9)


What would you do with six wishes? This is a story Lily has to decide when she is given a truly incredible present on her birthday. She has plenty of ideas, but nothing turns out quite as she expects. Will anything ever go right for Lily? I remembered when I was still young reading this book. I was looking forward to my birthday every year, and given present from my parents, sisters, friends, and so on. This story will make you feel excited and remember your childhood age. Please read this and think about your dream and wishes like girl Lily.
 (117 words)

Harriet Castor(2002) The Incredible Present London, England : Usborne

No comments:

Post a Comment