Friday, May 10, 2013

Essay 1-02a: University Life


I’ ll talk about University Life. I want to study hard this year, and try to everything I must do and I want to do. I have ever heard that the second grade is very hard from friends. I am full of having my homework, reports, and study for exam. Honestly, I become so tired because of them. Sometimes I don’t want to do anything. But I decided to do my best if I think they were beneficial to me in the future.. I think I will be a human who can do everything easily after that.

I have many friends! Although it was uneasy at the beginning of admission, it was erased immediately. I am always together with my friends. I have lunch talking and laughing. We are the same department and belong to the same club. Various talks are always carried out and it rises. We can talk about friends, university, TV programs, cosmetics, love, and so on. So we do not have any secret each other. I love them very much.

If I have a time, I have many things that I want and do. First, I watch DVDs. I like American dramas and movies, especially “Prison Break” and “Gossip Girl.” They were so exciting! Also, I usually do my homework. I have too much homework every day, so I am trying them. In addition, I talk with my friends of department or club. Talking with them makes me laugh, so it is my best time. What’s more, I play with the dog which is my pet.

I’ll talk about club activities. I belong to a calligraphy club because my friends invite me. My friends are so kind! They were like my family. We sometimes do calligraphy, but it is difficult to bring the tools. That’s why we play sports, and hold a home party. Last week I went to my friend’s house, and cook Takoyaki. It was very good and fun. The club is divided into its five groups and I have enacted one of group leaders of it, and it is very challenging.

My university has many good facilities. Mainly I often go to library, student’s dining hall, and bakery. Library is the best place where I study and relax. It is calm and silently. In student’s dining hall, almost I am together with my friends. Because it is busy there, conversation becomes lively. Somebody who I know will be there. Bakery can always serve me delicious foods. I usually buy breads for lunch. My favorite food which is sold in there is curry pun.

Finally I’ll talk about my goals. Near-term, Mid-term, and long term are the same for me. Each semester I will study hard, and try to do everything I can. My dream is being able to speak English like local people and travel to the U.S. I want to go to the Times Square with my real eyes. I purify myself more because I am still unripe now. Before graduating, I want to be a perfect man! I decide I will enjoy my university life.

(514 words)

3 comments:

  1. I introduce you to watch the walking dead. this is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do Takoyaki party too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually buy a bread at bakery too. I hope that you come true.

    ReplyDelete