Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my favorite : season

I will talk about my favorite season. My favorite season is summer. I love this season very much. I have some reasons why I feel so. First, my birthday is August 27. It is middle of summer. I can be celebrated by my family, my friends, and people around me. When I eat my birthday cake and special dinner, I am very happy! Second, I like to swim and go to the sea, and aquarium. I am good at swimming a little bit, so I go to the sea or pool every year. I like to play with water. This can be in only summer. Third, I like the festival. I like foods sold in japanese stall. My favorite is taiyaki. Another thing I love is fireworks! They are beautiful, moving, big, and powerful. I can see them in my house very much.
[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment