Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my favorite : TV/drama

I will talk about TV and dramas. I don't see TV in my house because I don't have enough time to relax, but I like foreign programs. I often rental DVD which is TV show, drama, or movie. My favorite foreign drama is "Prison Break." This story breaks out in prison. The main character entrance there, and tries to break jail to help his brother who was caught by mistake. Michael Schofield is very handsome. His strategy which uses his brain makes us surprised. But this story can be moving. Also, I like "Sex And The City" very much. This shows what the girls think about something, how they spend their gorgeous life. It is surrounded by fashion items, love story, and everything girls like. I am happy to see this. I recommend them.
[136 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment