Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BIGBANG






Let me introduce BIGBANG. Do you know them? They are a group of K-POP. I like them very much! They are so cool and funny. I've never known them since I was a student of high school. I was recommended them from my friend. I don't like K-POP, because I don't know Korean Music and language, so I can't understand why K-POP is so popular. However, when I listened to their music, I was surprised so much! Their songs are so cool and consisted of cool sound. I became fan of BIGBANG in an instant. My thought toward Korean music and words has changed.
BIGBANG is consisted of 5 people. They are G-DRAGON, V.I., SOL, DE-LITE, and TOP. They are thier original names. All the members are good at singing, dancing, and talking, so they can do evrything!  I like DE-LITE the most all of the members, because he has a great muscle, and cute face. I like its gap. On the other hand, TOP and G-DRAGON are so cool. TOP sings with his a low tone voice. They are good at making raps soon.
Someday I wish go to their concert and see them with my real eyes! I will be invited to the concert if my friend who belongs to fan club get tickets.


(230/4992)

No comments:

Post a Comment