Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Corrected Essay 1-02

Let me introduce my treasure. It is my pet. Her name is Hina. I call her Hina-chan. She
came to my house on May 2 last year. The reason why her name is Hina is that she was
born on March 3. This day is is called Hinamatsuri in Japan. It is held for all girls, and
she is a female dog, so my mother gave her that name.
In fact, at that time, my family members didn't want to have a pet. I thought if we have
an animal in a house, we spend a lot of money and she makes everything dirty. We
understood that well, but we also knew that a pet is cute and healing, so we wanted
some chance to get a pet for free or for someone to hand one over to us.
One day, my mother was reading a newspaper in the morning, and she was surprised!
There is an article which says someone was willing to hand over dogs for free. The
article was by an old man and his family and they live near my house, and recently,
their dog gave birth to a few dogs. But they couldn't care for them because he was old, so
they were searching for someone to take the dogs instead of them. So my mother called
him, went to his house and saw them, choose one dog, and took her back to my house.
She is a crossbred dog. Her mother was a kind of schnauzer, but it is not clear what kind
of a dog her father was. She is comfortable to touch, because she is covered with hair
and it is soft. Her hair color is black, brown, and white. Also, she has a mustache. It
looks like the mustache of an old man, and I feel it is so cute!
I’m always together with her in my free time when I’m in my house. I walk her on sunny
days. She likes going out, seeing the outside scenery, and running around. When I take
her outside, she looks very happy . When I call her name, she always comes to me. She
is so cute, and she makes us happy.

(373/5884)

No comments:

Post a Comment