Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essays : Advice to my kohai

I couldn't get a credit of 2nd Writing Ⅲ, because I didn't do my homework enough. Students had to write 10000 words and do 15 book reviews. I wrote about 8000 words, so it was lack of a number of words of my blog.  Also, I did just 12 book review.
I had taken the Paul's class. He is kind, and good to teach us English. I could learn a lot of things about writing essays. He taught us English grammar, spell, and pronunciation.
I wrote a lot of essays. The topics were about 'dear host family,' learning with computers, how I think about languages, my work place, and so on.
I have a computer in my home, but my father owns it for his business. He uses the computer in his office, so I cannot use it freely. Also, I always use the computer in my university. KGU campus has a lot of computers. There are in the library, e-campus center, and LL class. I usually use the Internet in the library, because it is quiet and calm. It is easy to study and do my homework there for me.
According to the latest what I said, I didn't do just 12 book reviews because of having no time. However, I like reading books so much. My favorite book in English garden was 'The Little Mermaid.' I think it is fun for the students who likes to read books to do book reviews.
Also, I think it is important to start their own homework early and do them completely. If we postpone and start slowly, we must be busy so much! So I recommend starting early and taking the class if you want to feel so good taking Writing Ⅲ. Of course I will start my homework and use my time better.

[306 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment