Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Trasure


Let me introduce my treasure. It is my pet. Her name is Hina. I call her Hina-chan. She came to my house on May 2 in last year. The reason why her name is Hina is she was born on March 3. The day is what is called Hinamatsuri in Japan. It is held for all the girls, and she is a female animal, so my mother named her.

In fact, at the time, my family members don’t want to have a pet. I think if we have an animal in a house, we use a lot of money and she makes something dirty. We understand that well, but we know a pet is cute and healing, so we wants some chance to get a pet for free or someone hand over us.

One day, my mother was reading a newspaper in the morning, and she was surprised! There is an article which says, “I will hand over dogs for free.” It is by an old man and his family who lives near my house, and a few dog were born. But they couldn't care them because he was old, so they were searching someone have the dogs instead of them. So my mother called him, go to his house and see them, choose one dog, and take her to my house.

She is a crossbred dog. Her mother was a kind of schnauzer, but her father was not clear what kind of a dog is. It is comfortable to touch her, because she is covered with her hair and it is soft. Her hair color is black, brown, and white. Also, she has mustachios. It is like an old man, and I feel it is so cute!

I’m always together in my free time when I’m in my house. I walk her on sunny day. She likes going out, seeing the outside scenery, and running around. When I take her outside, she looks happy very much. Called her name, she always comes near me. She is so cute, and she makes us happy.

(349/6321)

No comments:

Post a Comment