Thursday, April 24, 2014

Corrected Essay 1-01


I couldn't get a credit for 2nd Writing Ⅲ, because I didn't do my homework often
enough. Students had to write 10000 words and do 15 book reviews. I wrote about
8000 words, so it was the lack of words on my blog that was the big problem. Also,
I did just 12 book review.

I had taken the Paul's class. He is kind, and good to teach us English. I could learn
a lot of things about writing essays. He taught us English grammar, spell, and
pronunciation.

I wrote a lot of essays. The topics were about 'dear host family,' learning with
computers, what I think about languages, my work place, and other topics.

I have a computer in my home, but my father uses it for his business. He uses the
computer in his office, so I cannot use it freely. Also, I always use the computers in
my university. KGU campus has a lot of computers. They are in the library,
e-campus center, and LL class. I usually use the Internet in the library, because it
is quiet and calm. It is easy to study and do my homework there for me.
According to what I said, I only did 12 book reviews because I didn’t have any time.

However, I like reading books so much. My favorite book in English garden was
'The Little Mermaid.' I think it is fun for the students who like to read books to do
book reviews.

Also, I think it is important to start your own homework early and do them
completely. If we postpone and start slowly, we will be so busy later! So I
recommend starting early and taking the class if you want to feel good about taking
Writing Ⅲ. Of course I will start my homework and use my time better.

(308/6670)

No comments:

Post a Comment