Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ariana Grande


I would like to introduce my favorite singer. She is Ariana Grande. She is a singer and a actress, and from the USA. She was born June 26 in 1993, so she and I are in the same age. Her older brother, Flanky is carrying on activities as a actor.
She is very popular in not only Japan, but also the whole world. She has a cute face, sings a song with her heartful voice, and has a sence of fashionable coordinate. That's why she is loved from people in the world.
I had knew her name and face, but I never listened her music. My friends likes her and her songs, so I tryed listening her songs and knowing her. Then, I became her fan! Her voice is powerful, but her sound is lythmical. Also, reading a fashion magazine published in the U.S., her fashion is so good. I love her very much.

(156/6653)

No comments:

Post a Comment