Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Corrected Essay 5

Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Saki, and I’m 40 years old.

I worked as a cabin attendant at Aso Kumamoto airport. I had a dream in the past,
which was being a CA and working at an airport. I like traveling, so I have traveled to a
lot of places. I have taken a plane many times to go to foreign countries. Then, I admire
people working at airport, especially CA, so my long‐cherished dream has come true. I
am happy to do my favorite thing.

I got married to my husband 15 years ago. His name is Ronaldo. I met him in Hawaii
when I traveled there. He lived in Hawaii, and he was walking in the neighborhood, and
I was going shopping near the hotel I was staying. But I lost my way, so I asked a man
where the hotel is. My husband is that man. He is so kind and funny, and he is
good-looking guy. He always makes me happy. Also, we live in Hawaii after getting
married.

I have a son and a daughter. Their names are Toshi and Emi. He is 10 years old, and
she is 5 years old. They go to the International school near my house. Toshi belongs to a
soccer club, and he wants to be good at playing soccer like Ronaldo Christiano. He
makes an effort everyday to win the next match. Also, Emi takes lessons in ballet. She
likes ballet very much. They are mischievous children, so I am tired of taking care of
them. But I love them very much, so I always laugh and will never be bored.

Also, we have a dog. Her name is Anna, and she is a Chihuahua. She has long hair.
She is very cute! When I came home, she runs to me like she was waiting for my return
home. My hobby is walking her when it is sunny.


(326/6979)

No comments:

Post a Comment