Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BR 1-15 : The Little Mermaid



The reason why I wrote about this book was that I like this story very much. I have ever watched the movie of The Little Mermaid published by Disney. I have ever watched it many times. It is my favorite Disney movie, and it is famous for a fairy tale in the world.
This story is about a girl who is mermaid. She and her sisters respected the life on the ground. One day she looked at the sky and met a prince Erick, and she helped him. They fell in love, but there are a lot of difficulties. Finally, she could become a human, and she spends her life very happily.
I think this is fantasy and romance story. Everyone likes this story if you are a girl. But it can be sad love story. Maybe I would like this story if I become an adult.

Daynes, Katie. (2007). The Little Mermaid. London, England: Usborne.

(156/7263)

No comments:

Post a Comment