Tuesday, July 23, 2013

my club!!!




A few weeks ago, I went to Tsusida Nature Park with club's members. There was a river, and we did BBQ. I didn't want to river and swim, but my friend put me off into the river! lol After that, I felt it was not worth worrying about, so I swimmed for a long time with friends. In the evening, we had fireworks. It was fun and very beautiful so much. Also, we enjoyed talking and laughed. In fact, that activity was the last which does with all member in this year. I belong to a calligraphy club. I was invited by my friends. This club's number of member is much, so it was divided into five teams. I manage the one of them. I am proud of this! All friend is very kind. All activity is very fun. I am happy to meet them. When the city parade and culture festival finish, seniors will retire. I want them not to go, but stay the club. It is very sad, but I will try something.
[175 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment