Sunday, July 21, 2013

i luv them :-)



I and my best friend Anna were manager of this footsal club when I was a high school student. Some members are different from hometown or school. Somebody who wants to do and like footsal gathered and made this team. The reason why I was a manager is that I like soccer and are invited from friends. Real number of this team member is thirteen, but we seldom gather all the member, because some people work at other prefecture. Last Saturday, six members including me went to Kikuchi valley! Two boys came back from Fukuoka. We went to same place with same members last year, so this is established practice every year. We did BBQ and swim in the river, and spend a long time from morning to eveing. After we left there, we said bye promising that we will gather in summer vacation. I can't express with words how it was fun. Each members have good personality. I love them from bottom of y heart!
[165 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment