Thursday, July 25, 2013


 Last year, I went to Fukuoka with my best friend, Anna. The why we went was that our friend Miyuki lives there. It was the trip of three days and two nights. I and Anna lives in Kumamoto, so we took night train bus and went there. When we arrived at the Tenjin bus center at midnight, Miyuki was waiting for us. We were very glad and hug each other, because we had not met for a long time. First, went to karaoke. We like karaoke and singing, so we sang until the early morning. While we were singing, stop doing that, and enjoyed talking about many things which occurred when we had not seen. After that, we went to Miyuki's house by train in the early morning. She lives alone, but the rooms were very clean! We slept for short time, and went to Fukutsu shopping mall near her house. We wanted to buy many clothes, fashion items, cosmetics, and so on. There were many shops, so we could enjoy shopping very much. In the night, we cooked dinner. We made salad and omelet containing fried rice. It was very delicious! Before sleeping, we enjoyed talking about love. It was the second day. Third day, I and Anna left her home promising to meet soon. After that, we went to Tenjin. There were many shops more than Fukutsu shopping mall. I like fast fashion like Forever 21, so I bought many clothes and accessories there. In Parco, there are many bland shops. We ate lunch in SBY. SBY is a shop in Shibuya 109. It was made in Fukuoka, too. We took bus and went to home. I missed Miyuki and this trip, because it was fun very much. I couldn't express with a word.
 Also, we are planning a trip to Fukuoka like the last year. It will be better than the last year. I am pleasure and unavoidable. I want to go there now!
[327 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment