Friday, July 26, 2013


I like foreign things. I like western people, music, fashion, model, cosmetics, movies, dramas, and so on. First, let me talk about fashion. I like fast fashion. My favorite bland is forever 21, H&M, and ZARA. I often go shopping to ZARA in downtown, but shops of forever 21 and H&M are not in Kumamoto. There are Fukuoka the nearest, so when I go to Fukuoka, I always buy many clothes! They are cheap, but cute and cool. I wish if they are made in Kumamoto more. Next, I'll talk about western music. I like One Direction, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Ne-Yo, and Jutin Bieber. I always listen to their music when I drive my car and walk. The reason why I like them is that foreigner's pronunciation, lyrics are very good. They are different from japanese. I major in English in university, so I respect western people. Next, it's about model. I love western model, especially Victoria's Secret's. The models of it are very beautiful and slim. They are called "Angels." I love Miranda Kerr so much. She spends a happy life. I want to be like her. 
[194 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment