Sunday, July 21, 2013


I will introduce my cute pet! Her name is Hina. She came to my house when it was May 2. I didn't hear that my family would have a pet. One day, my mother saw her on article on newspaper. It said, "if you can treat this dog, I will give you and please care her." So my mother decided to breed her, and she named. The reason why Hina is named like this is because she was born in March 3. This day is what is called "Hinamatsuri" in Japan, which celebrates to born as a girl. Also, when she came to my house, she was young and small. The size was my hands, but now she grow than before. She is someone who easily succumbs to loneliness. When I went home from school or a part-time job and opend the door, she run very fast, jumed at my legs, and wave her tail. I know she felt lonlely without me. In fact, I have never haved a dog, so I wanted to do many things with her and I am looking forward to them! Iwalk her in my free time, sleep by her side, go out to many places. I love her so much!
[206 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment