Wednesday, November 27, 2013

elementary school memory

I will talk my elementary school memory. I had a lot of things, but memorial thing is club activity. I belonged to a badminton club, because I was invited by my friends. In fact, I was straying which is better badminton or basketball club, but I liked badminton better, so I decided. I was good at playing sports, but I cannot play well for the first time. I was mortifying and repeated practice repeatedly. While it was, it turned out that I became skillful little by little. Although I became the best student and my number of times of a game has also decreased, but I had never won the victory. Whenever I lost at a game, I was mortifying, and I cried. Then, the last game suited before graduation in March. I was able to win the victory in its game. I was greatly glad with the partner. That was my special memory.
[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment