Wednesday, November 27, 2013

my favorite : music

I will talk about my favorite music. I listen to almost all of genre of music. I like the Western music better than J-POP. I like Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and so on. As the Western Music, my favorite musician is One Direction. They are not only good at singing, but also have smart face. Especially, Louis is my type, so he is very cool! As J-POP, my favorite musician is Namie Amuro. Among all of the singer in the world, I love her very much. She is not only cute, but also cool and beautiful. I have ever gone to her concert. I cried because I was so happy to see her. I will go to her live tour in Fukuoka this winter, so I am already looking forward to see her.
[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment