Wednesday, November 27, 2013

my favorite : magazine

Let me talk about magazines. I like to read comics, books, and magazines. My favorite magazines are BLENDA, and JELLY. They are fashion magazines. The reason why I like them has some reasons. First, the style of fashion of them matches my fashion. I like cool, smart, simple, mode, and black clothes, and often wear them. Especially BLENDA, the clothes appearing on it are so cool, so I use them as a reference. I go shopping in the downtown, and my favorite blands are EMODA, MURUA, EGOIST, GYDA, and SLY. Second, I like all the models appearing on them. They are smart, cute, and beautiful. The two magazines places japanese top models, and overseas model and gossips. If I have a time, I always read them. I want to be more fashionable.
[132 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment