Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Something special I did during vacation

I did many things special during this summer vacation. I worked a part-time job, but used spare time, and met friends in high school and university, and boyfriend. First, after finishing the test of spring semester, I did a party with members of circle. I was very pleasant to have played with the member after a long time. Next, my boyfriend visited my house for the first time. He has never been to my house, so we drove because we have free time. He was looking like happy to my pet, Hina, and also she was happy, too. After that, we went to Takamori Spring water tunnel near my house. It was very cool, so we felt good. In addition, I went to my friend's birthday party, festival, and so on. But my favorite memory during vacation is traveling in Oita with my boyfriend from my birthday to next day. We went to Umitamago aquarium, Yufuin, Kijima Kogen Park, and the sea. I can't explain with words how that was happy and special.
[175 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment