Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BR 1-06 : Romeo & Juliet



I did't know a detail of this story, so I wanted to read "Romeo and Juliet" so much. This story is romance and love story. Romeo and Juliet fall in love, but their families are bitter enemies. It was in medieval Verona, a place of sword fights, secrets and magic potions. Their tragic love story plays out to a desperate end. I think how sad this story is. The person who she loved so much died. I can't imagine how she feel sad. I have a boyfriend, so I wanted to treat him as precious as I can. This story tells us the importance of the life, lover, and meaningless of war. I could learn a lot of things thanks to this book, so I recommend this book to everyone.

 
William, Shakespeare. (2006). Romeo & Juliet. London, England:Usborne.
(138/3762)



No comments:

Post a Comment