Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BR 1-07 : Beauty and the Beast


One day, in one village, the beauty lived with her father happily so much. The letter written by her father said, “I took a rose from the garden of a monstrous beast and he has sworn to kill me.” When Beauty reads this letter from her father, she bravely rides to the Beast’s enchanted castle in his place. The Beast is truly terrifying, but as Beauty soon realizes, nothing is quite as it seems. Beauty is a very good girl, and did not have prejudice to the wild beast. They become friendly gradually -- it was begun mutually Finally, the curse of beast was solved, returned to a prince of the true figure, and they spent a happy life in his castle forever. to have good will. I have ever seen this Disney movie, so I like this story very much. I will try to think what is a truly love. I love this book very much, because this is a story of romance, brave, and love. Also, I like this movie filmed by Disney!
 
Gabrielle de Villeneuve. (1740). Beauty and the Beast. Paris, France:Usborne.
 
(180/3942)

No comments:

Post a Comment