Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Corrected Essay 4

I have a lot of memorial days, but I would like to talk one of the special days for me. It
was March 8 in 2005, and it is a day when I won the championship of the badminton
club for the first time. I remember the day clearly, so let me introduce my best day.

I joined a badminton club when I was a student of elementary school. The reason why I
belonged to the club is only because I was invited by my friends, not that I wanted to
play badminton. I had never played it before that time. We practiced every Wednesday,
but I lacked the motivation to play badminton. I thought I didn’t need to try practicing
and becoming better at it.

However, as time went on, I became to think I wanted to play it and be better more and
more. When I was in the sixth grade, I was told that I was good and would win the
championship. I had confidence in myself, but I couldn’t easily do as well as my wishes .
I regretted not putting my heart into practice, so I made more efforts.

The last tournament was held on March 8, and I took part in a doubles match with my
partner, Aoi. She was so good at playing badminton. We won the semifinal game
smoothly, but our rivals were powerful players. I and she lost the confidence for just a
second, but we remembered deciding to win the last championship absolutely. We
thought we were uncertain of our confidence, but never gave up and stick to the match
to the end, we could defeat our rival. We couldn’t believe we won them, being aware of
winning, and we became so happy and couldn’t stop crying tears of happiness.

I thought I was glad that I didn’t retire from the club. I will never forget this day.

(322/5412)

No comments:

Post a Comment