Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Essay 4 :My Best Days


I have a lot of memorial days, but I would like to talk one of special days. It is March 8 in 2005, and it is a day when I won the championship of badminton club for the first time. I remember the day clearly, so let me introduce my best day.
 
I joined a badminton club when I was a student of elementary school. The reason why I belonged the club is just I was invited by my friends, not I wanted to play badminton. I had never played it since that time. We practiced on every Wednesday, but I lacked the motivation to play badminton. I thought I didn’t need to try practicing and becoming better at it.
 
However, as time goes on, I became to think I want to play it and be better more and more. When I was sixth grade, I was said that I was good and would win the championship. I had confident in myself, but I couldn’t do well as my wishes not easily. I regretted not putting my heart into practice, so I made efforts so much.
 
It is held the last tournament on March 8, and I took part in a doubles match with my partner, Aoi. She was good at playing badminton so much. We won a semifinal game smoothly, but the rival is powerful players. I and she lost the confidence just a second, but we remembered deciding to win the last championship absolutely. We thought it was uncertain of our confidence, but never gave up and stick to the match to the end, we could win the rival. We couldn’t believe we won them, being aware of winning, and we became so happy and couldn’t stop crying tears of happiness.
 
I thought I am glad not to retire the club. I will never forget this day.

(315/5090)

No comments:

Post a Comment