Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BR 1-12 : Christmas Around the World

 

This story is written about Christmas around the world. The reason why I choose this book is that I like Christmas day very much. I understood that people around the world are looking forward to the day every year. This book published when the event called Christmas started, how a town is ornamented, what people do at that day and before, who is Santa Claus, and so on. At last of this book, it is written how to make Christmas cookies. Please read this and try to cook.
When I was a child, I believed that Santa Claus exist really. I wrote a letter to him, but I looked my father and mother put the presents near our pillows. 

Sims, Lesley. (2005). Christmas around the world. London, England: Usborne. 

(129/5842)

No comments:

Post a Comment