Wednesday, January 22, 2014

BR 2-13 : Stories of Dinosaurs

Stories of Dinosaurs (Usborne Young Reading)
"Well done, Reg." - Kevin (p.18)

The reason why I choose this book was that I thought that I wanted to know and understand about dinosaurs. In this story, they lives their own lives like humanbeing. Some dinosaurs go to the gym to forge their bodies, and to win the games. Also, others open their new restaurant. They offer 'Pteranodon Pate,' 'Saltopus sausages,' 'Tyrannosaurus tart,' and so on.
The main characters are the Rapton brothers, and they get along well having difficulties with a lot of things.
Reading this book, I thought that the dinosaurs have their feelings like humanbeing. I do not know how big they are, but I can imagine a little bit. I want to see the dinosaurs with my eye.

[133 words]

Punter, Russell. (2006). Stories of Dinosaurs. London, England: Usborne.


No comments:

Post a Comment