Friday, January 17, 2014

I want to travel a lot of countries in the future. When I was a freshman, I studied Spanish. It is very interesting, and I became to think I want to travel there someday. Researching about this country, there are many exciting points. So I will introduce about Spain.
It is a constitutional monarchy state which is located in the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe and occupies the greater part of the peninsula. The capital of Spain is Madrid, and this place is famous for being good at soccer.
The Spanish make the Latin system a core has a large number.
On the other hand, although the district consciousness before unification is deep-rooted, especially residents, such as Catalonia and Basque, tend to deny an identity as a Spanish and their residents of Galicia or the Canary Islands are also moderate compared with front two persons, Consciousness as a race is held strongly and independence movement occurs to some extent in each district.
Spanish is an official language of Spain, is spoken in the whole country, and is specified also on the constitution. It is comparetive easy to learn than another language. Almost of the pronunciation is along Latin alphabet. As I said some time ago, I studied this when I was a freshman. Thanks to good teaching by the professor, I could save good scores of Spanish.
It is famous for getting a meal in a different time zone from Japan, and eating five times on the first in Spain. In spain, it is famous for paella, wine, and so on. Everything looks delicious! In a sport, Spain is the most prosperous in soccer. The representative of Spain has achieved 13 participation to FIFA World Cup. It may be called "a non-hostile fleet" at the time of the France convention primary in 1998, and may be called such henceforth. As a Spanish player, I like Christiano Ronaldo. He is very cool and smart! I want to go Spain someday to watch the soccer game and see him!

[339 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment