Tuesday, January 14, 2014

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

Ketsumeishi
is a group which sings hip-hop songs and formated by four men. It was formed in 1993, it was newly inaugurated with the present member in 1996, and activity was started. The origin of a group name is the medicinal herb "cassia seed " currently used for a purgative etc. from ancient times in China, it compares to the use of a medicinal herb and the meaning of "taking all all out" is put. Among four members, two persons are the graduates of a certain college of pharmacy, and are an active pharmacist, and it has a service experience in a foreign-affiliated drug company.
I seldom got to know about them at the time of the beginning. I listened to their music perfectly for the first time last year. The title of song is ”Ballade." This is a ballade song as the name suggests, and the theme is an impossible love. In addition, the music video made along theme of illicit love. When I saw this movie for the first time, I felt so sad and the tears ran my cheeks. They loves each other until the middle, but their feelings are separated, and they become to say good-bye. It is a painful song too much. This song is my favorite song even now. 
On the other hand, Ketsumeishi has a lot of tunes with a high tempo. If I give a few more examples to you, there are "Kimi ni BUNP," "Sakura," "Nakama" and so on.
Their songs give power to everyone. The lyrics of them are so real, so it has been a great shock. I often encouraged by them. My favorite songs are "Ballade," "Tomodachi," "Nakama," "Sakura," "LOVER," "Siawase wo Arigatou." I like them very much! I want to go to their live tour someday. If I can hear their songs with my real eyes and ears, I cannot imagine how happy I am!

[320 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment