Thursday, January 23, 2014

BR 2-17 : Stories of Santa


"You have shown us that kindness is what Christmas is all about." (p.47)



I was interested in this book when I looked it, and I selected this book because I had believed Santa Clause very much when I was a child.
In chapter 1, it was written that December is always a busy time of a year at the North Pole, and I think so, too. It is full of Santa on Christmas day in the world! However, they are your father or your mother maybe.
I was given a lot of presents every year when I was a child until I was a junior high school student. They were toys, furniture, and so on. I have not given even now, but I think I want to give my child if I would have my family in the future.

[149 words]

Punter, Russell. (2006). Stories of Santa. London, England: Usborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment