Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite 11

I like fashion clothes, so I often read fashion magazines and refer to the models' cordinate for my clothes. I like fashion snaps in overseas, and I use them as a reference. I am not lovely face, so sweet style does not match me. I like black and cool garments, and always wear them and buy. I go shopping alone, because it takes long time what clothes I would buy. I often go to the downtown, and look around PARCO, EMODA, GYDA, MURUA, and so on. They are my favorite shops. There are many clothes in my clothet, and almost of them are monotone. Their garments make me fashionable, and look stylish and smart. I like foreign models, like Miranda Kerr, Kate Moss, and models called "Angel" of Victoria's Secret, because they are good at making style of fashion. They are very fashionable, so they are 'fashion icons' in the world.

[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment