Friday, January 24, 2014

Freshman's Assigment : Music

My partner was Maya. She likes HIP-POP songs. Her favorite artist is Katy Perry. She doesn't play any musical instrument.She is not good at it, and also she didn't play any musical instrument. In addition, she was not good at it. She likes to sing. She goes to karaoke once a month. Next partner was Shingo. His favoritemusical genre is rock. His favorite artist is Mr.Children. He doesn't play any musical instrument, and he did not play. Also, he is not good at playing it, and he was not good at it. He likes to sing,so he goes to karaoke sometimes.
I like J-POP, HIP-POP, Reggae, and so on. My favorite artist is Namie Amuro. She is very beautiful and good. I have ever gone to her concert sometimes. I like her very much.

[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment