Thursday, January 23, 2014

BR 2-16 : Stories of Dogs


"He promptly bulldozed his old dog's home and built a brand new one." (p.46)



The reason why I selected this book was that I like dogs very much. It can be appeared a lot of kinds of dogs in this story, from terriers to spaniels and collies to poodles, so this book is full of shaggy dogs.
Also, this book is consisted of three chapters. They are stories about dogs named Sprite, Titch, and Tike's Dog's Home. I like the Titch's story best, because it was moving a little bit to rescue his partner.
I have a dog, too. Her name is Hina, because she was born on March 3. She was small for the first time, but she became bigger and raised. I love her so much, and maybe she likes me, too. I like going out and walking her when I have a time.

[160 words]

Punter, Russell. (2007). Stories of Dogs. London, England: Usborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment