Thursday, January 23, 2014

KGU news 4

Next, we talk about North Korea. You know, North Korea is rapid economic growth now. Many high buildings were built, people's living standard changed. Most of people were farmer before but now some of them work at factory or shops. And product made in North Korea increase recently. The diplomacy problem was improved, exchange student also increase between Japan and North Korea. Thanks for this rapid economic growth, young people in Japan are interested in North Korea. I asked a Japanese student and a North Korea student.

A: Hi! Where are you from?
Japanese student: I'm from Japan. I'm courage student.
A: How do you think about North Korea?
Japanese student: uh...I heard North Korea was closed country before but now is change. I'm very interested in North Korea.
A: Oh, I see. What's your interest?
Japanese student: I want to know culture and history of authoritarianism.
A: I see. Good luck on your study! Thank you!
Japanese student: You're welcome.

A:Hi! Where are you from?
N. Korean student: Hi. I'm from North Korea.
A: How do you think about Japan?
N. Korean student: Japan is the country where I want to go there most.
A: Why do you think so?
N.Korean student: Because Japan is close from North Korea and we should get along with each other. And I think Japan is safety and clean country. I would like to study Japanese and in the future, I want to work Japan!
A: Oh, really? I'm happy to hear that! I'm waiting for you. Good luck. Thank you!!
N.Korean student: You're welcome!

[276 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment