Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite 13

I take a lot of classes, and I have ever taken and learn many things. I belong to foreign language department, and I think the best class is an introduction to inter-cultural communication. In this class, the teacher tells us the things all over the world. For example, he had taught what happens in developing countries, various incidents which arose at ancient times, the difference in the idea in language, culture of foods, and so on. The professor teach us who studies English what to have to know when we travel around the world, being useful and an important thing. In addition, I think an introduction to linguistics is fun, too. Also, I like the art, so I always enjoy the history of Western art. The professor introduces us many paintings of the Western. I feel that all the pictures are so good. If I become in the next year, I want to study and learn a lot of things more.

[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment