Thursday, January 23, 2014

KGU news 5

Mt. Aso erupted yesterday morning. It was five AM and a lot of people are surprised because it happened for the first time in a decade. Volcano activity still has continued, so residents is required to evacuate. This is expected to be in the historically eruption. Let's check the damage situation. Saki is in local. Saki~!


Saki: Hi! I am Saki and I will report situation. It's sunny but yesterday was heavy cloud because of ash. Temperature has also dropped, severe situation has continued. Let's ask the Aso's resident.
Saki: How do you feel when the volcano erupted?
Resident: I was very scared.
Saki: Did you hear the explosion?
Resident: Yes, I did. I woke up to hear the sound. It was low sound.
Saki: Oh, do you want to go home?
Resident: Yes, of course.
Saki: I wish activity is stop and you live in your house quietly. Thank you so much.
Resident: You're welcome.

Saki: People seems to have some problems and anxiety. That's it.

[173 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment