Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My favorite 10

I like reading books since I was a child. I have ever read a lot of books, and I have a lot of favorite books. I cannot decide what book is the best, but if I am forced to say something, I think it is "Harry Potter." This is a fantasy novel and children's literature in the UK. It is written the perpetrator who killed and school life of the boy Harry Potter, the parents of Harry, and the fight fate with the witch of Voldemort. When I read this in junior high school for the first time, I felt excited very much. I have ever tried to read them in English when I was a high school student. In addition, I like japanese novels. I often read books written by Keigo Higashino. He is famous for "Galileo Series," and he is good at making mystery and suspense stories.

[150 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment