Friday, January 24, 2014

Freshman's Assigment : Romance, Dating, and Marriage

The topic was about romance, dating, and marriage. My partner was Chika. She wants to get married if she would become 24 or 25 years old, because she think it is good. She wants to have two or three children. She has a boyfriend. She had some boyfriend when she was a junior high school and a high school student. Her ideal boyfriend is funny person. He looks Masaki Okada who is a japanese famous actor. Her boyfriend is in the same university. He is kind very much, but he has hot temper sometimes. Her ideal dating is going to Huis Ten Bosch where is in Nagasaki with him. Her most memorable dating was seeing shooting stars in the night sky in Daikanbo in Aso. She attaches greater importance to personality than appearance. She thinks money is needed for love a little bit. I saw her boyfriend's face, I think he is so cool. I hope her and her boufriend's happiness lasts forever.
I have a boyfriend, too. He is in the same age and a student in the same university. He is always kind, but he has hot temper sometimes. I love him very much!

[198 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment