Thursday, January 23, 2014

KGU news 6

Yesterday buried treasure were found from KGU. It was thought about two hundreds years ago, and these treasure were equivalent ten billion yen, said police. The treasure contain gold, jewels, cash, import from abroad and so on. We don't know this treasure's owner, so judgement is in progress.

A1: Who did you find this buried treasure?
A2: I heard it was KGU student.
A1: Oh, really?
A2: Yes. I interviewed this student.

A2: Hi, My name is Nana. I'm announcer in KGU news. What's your name?
Student: Hi, My name is Rena.
A2: Oh, I see. What's your major?
Student: I am majoring in English.
A2: So I heard you found the buried treasure in KGU. Is it true?
Student: Yes
A2: Where did you find?
Student: I found it in ground. I am a player of long jump, so I was plowing the soil. Then, I saw something shining. So I keep digging for an hour, there were lots of buried treasure!!
A2: Wow!! How did you feel when you find these treasure?
Student: I couldn't believe it! I was reported to the police right now.
A2: Oh, don't you think take it home?
Student: No, it was too much, so I was scared.
A2: I see. Thank you Rena.
Student: You're welcome.

[222 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment