Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite 12

My favorite club is calligraphy. I belong to this circle. The reason why I think calligraphy is good is that all friends kind. First, when I was a freshman, I could not decide which club I join. I was invited by friends, so I decided to take part in. On that day, we held "ohanami" party at a ninomaru park. Thanks to joying the club, I can make many friends in club, another circle, and university. I can always enjoy club activity. We play sports, eating, home party, and so on. In summer, we did BBQ by the river with almost of the members. All of the members are so fun and kind. It is the best reason why I decide to join this club. Now, I am entrusted as an assistant director. This is an important part, so I want to be able to enjoy everyone and myself. I like calligraphy club!

[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment