Friday, January 24, 2014

Freshman's Assigment : Cars and other Transportation

I asked Risa about cars and other transportation. She has a motorcycle license. She got it when she was sixteen years old. She has a motorcycle. It is "dio." She likes to go by riding motorcycle, because she can feel good. She is a careful driver, so she has nver been in any traffic accident. She went to highschool by motorcycle. It took thirty minutes from her house. She rides it five times a week. Her family has four cars. They are her father's, mother's, grandmother's, and everyone's. Their color are black, green, and purple. The names of them are "Life" and "FIT." Also, her family likes to any places by driving car.
I have a car license, and my own car. Its kind of the car is "FIT." It is easy for me to drive. I like driving car and going to any place by car. I always drive a car carefully.

[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment