Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My No.1 Musicians !!!!

photo.jpg を表示しています

Let me introduce her. Her name is Namie Amuro. She is my favorite musician and entertainer.
She is a japanese singer, dancer, and entertainer. She was born in the city of Naha in Okinawa as three brothers and sisters' youngest child. It is chosen as the member of the dance group "SUPER MONKEY'S" formed at the time of second grade of junior high school, and entertainments activities are started from the spring of 1992. Becoming a young man's fashion leader, "Amurer" (the hair-dyed-brown long hair miniskirt, the thin eyebrows, the platform boots, etc.) who pointed out the woman who imitates her fashion, hairstyle, etc. becomes a vogue word of this year. "CAN YOU CELEBRATE?" used as the title tune of the drama "virgin road" breaks through a double million, and gains the Oricon annual single chart first place.
Simultaneously, the 1st [ Japanese music female solo artist ] single sales were recorded (this record is not broken still now in 2014). And now, The first major major national 5 dome tour namie amuro 5 dome TOUR 2012 ~20th Anniversary Best~ in self that becomes an end of 2013 and the first time in 15 years is held. It becomes about 340,000 people mobilization by 5 hall 8 public performance, and the number of mobilization and the number of public performances serve as the top of female solo artist successive generation. She released the album for the first time in one year "FEEL" in July in 2013, and national tour namie amuro FEEL tour 2013 of 240,000 24 hall 44 public performance mobilization is held from August to December.
Do you understand how super she is? When I heard her songs and see her on my childhood for the first time, I am a slave by her beauty, cool, and cute. I have ever taken part in her live tour twice. Her figure looking with my real eyes is so cute and beautiful! Even if I go to swerve how many times, I do never get bored. A new single is be released soon, so I am looking forward to listen it very much! Of course I reserved it in shop.
I want to be a woman who is cool, beautiful, pretty, cute, and smart like her. I love her forever.

[384 words]



No comments:

Post a Comment